St. Mary's Church, Dansville

St. Mary's Church traces its beginnings to the 1830s. At that time, German Catholics in the Dansville area attended services by visiting priests. In 1845, the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin was constructed on Franklin Street in Dansville and the church became St. Mary's in 1869.


In 1915, the current brick edifice was constructed.